How up-to-date is your business or organizations' emergency plan? In the event of a fire, flood, earthquake, or as we in North America are
starting to experience - a terrorist attack?
- How quickly could you resume business if you had to move to an entirely new location overnite?
- How "safe-secure" is your building(s) in the event of a fire, flood, earthquake or terrorist bomb attack?
- Do you have redundant communications systems, back-up power generators or plans in place?
- Are your records, including insurance documents - backed up and off-premise?
- When was the last time you reviewed your liability insurance coverage?
- How comprehensive is your board of directors' errors and ommissions insurance?
- What are your "deductibles" on your various insurance policies?
- What contingency funds are available, for immediate use, as the need occurs?
- Do you have employee evacuation and contact resumption plans in place?
- These are just a very few of the questions you need to review on a regular basis, and if you don't your insurance company may or may not give you the coverage you want, expect and need.
- What services are already in place?
- Don't forget issues of responsibility and liability that may come from possible law suits from clients, customers, partners and employees. for this you'll
need to consult with:
GUY ROBERTSON & ASSOCIATES
Emergency, disaster & crises management consultants
Services: disaster planning, business continuity planning, orientation & training, manuals, documents
Clients: financial service institutions, hospitals, libraries, archives, records centers, hospitality industry etc. - throughout North America
Experience: 24 years
Staff: multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in library & archival services, customer service, protection & corporate security
Contact: Guy Robertson, Senior Planner
Location: Guy Robertson & Associates is based in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
For reference articles see:
Copyright © 2001-2003-2005 ServiceMatrix.com Vancouver, BC & MetroTown.info Vancouver, BC
Business travellers alert!
safety tips on travelling with
Information Technology Systems
information systems software developers
Canada Intellectual Property "IP" and Information Technology "IT" Lawyers for Software · Systems Developers
IP - IT Ecommerce law specialists
Corporate · Business · Personal Lawyers
to help you plan for or deal with consequences of a disaster or